Bellingham Beginner Photography Workshop!

With all of the dSLR’s that people are purchasing in the last couple of years and a lack of understanding in how to utilize them…  We wanted to help people learn to begin taking their cameras off of Auto.  We did our first workshop back in February and everyone had a blast and learned some great info and we saw a lot of ‘A ha’ moments as they began to understand how the cameras worked.  There were several requests to do another round of this work shop and we made it happen last weekend.  We had a great time down at Boulevard learning the basics of shooting in manual and took some time to see it practice as well.  Thanks ladies for joining us and like I said if you have any questions please let us know!  Here are a few snapshots from our time together!

In chatting about shutter speed, they had to be quick to capture me in the air… I land quickly:-).

Emily let me use her to show how we look for and find great light.

Brenda let us utilize her to show how you can create depth and perspective.

I’ve been shot!

Thanks ladies for trusting us with you morning… We had a great time!

Chris Smithson - November 7, 2011 - 11:26 am

Hi Guys,

Just checking in to see if you have another workshop on the schedule?

Chris

admin - July 11, 2011 - 10:02 pm

Chris! We sure are!! We’re going to wait a month or so while we’re still adjusting to our new space and tackling the usual wedding season!! Check back with us soon!

Chis Smithson - July 11, 2011 - 7:51 pm

I just found your post about the early July workshop. I’m so disappointed I missed it. Will you be having more anytime soon?? My daughter and I would certainly attend.

Thanks,

Chris

Brenda - July 12, 2010 - 10:31 am

Thanks, had a blast!

Becky - July 1, 2010 - 10:53 pm

Any thoughts about holding an editing workshop? :-)

Michelle - July 1, 2010 - 2:17 pm

Looks like a fun time! I don’t know if it’s something you’re even considering, but I’ve been looking for a more intermediate level workshop (emphasis more on composition, lighting, working with challenging subjects–yeah, that would be my kids, etc.) If you’re planning something like that, let me know–I’d definitely be interested.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.